Friday 28 May 2010

Meet your Meat


So,
my first step in becoming a good person in life was becoming a vegetarian... I suggest if you love animals, you do the same thing... How can you love animals and eat them? I became a vegetarian at 17 and it was the best thing i have ever done.. i don't eat any meat or fish, and i feel much healthier now than i did when i ate meat.

This is the video that made me become a vegetarian... I am a strong follower of PETA and they did an investigation behind slaughterhouses called meet your meat... but if only slaughterhouses had glass walls... watch the video by clicking on the link.


If you love animals called pets, why do you eat animals called dinner?

Anyway, ill get more into slaughterhouses and vegetarian stuff later... just think about where that piece of meat you ate came from... remember that once upon a time it had eyes, it felt pain, it probably even loved... at the end of the day, animals are my friends, and i dont eat my friends... do you?

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment